Saturday, March 24, 2018

AMOR


Dear AMZ,

I know you are more hurt than angry. Trust me, it was never my intention. Sometimes, things are complicated. The only way they can be made simple, is by ignorance. It was never by intention to lie to you, I never have had to. And you know this. In all these time, we've shared our deepest feelings, our most complex emotions. Why then would I not tell you something so naive? Yes, I make a wrong move, I did not trust you to tell you about this. However, this was before you came into my life. It wasn't something worth discussing, I thought it is not worth it, and in just a few days, you had me fall head over heels for you. I still could have told you about it, but you and him are being friends and it just complicated the whole thing.

I'm sorry you had to know about this in these circumstances. I can completely understand how it must have been for you to get to know about this. It isn't your fault either, I'm sure I am making a big mistakes.

All I want to say is I'm sorry, and trust me, this apology means a lot to me. I don't know why I can't do this in person. Maybe I'm a coward, maybe I'm just bad at confrontation. However, whether in person or through this letter, it is important that my apology reaches you.

I love you, more than what both of us know. I'm sure our love is stronger than the troubles that are a part of it. Whenever you're ready, let's talk it out and give this relationship one more chance. We both deserve it.

Love,

N

"How do I say the words I'm sorry when I know that words are not enough? And how can I ask you to forgive me when I know I can't forgive myself?"
- Martin Kember


No comments:

Post a Comment