Saturday, March 24, 2018

SORRY


Dear 
AMZ,

They say that the perfection of some relationships lies in its imperfections. Without our ups and downs, we wouldn't be where we are today. You know how I feel about you better than I do. You know you're my strength, but what you don't know, is that you're also my weakness. I don't like people taking you for granted, and sometimes I don't like the misconceptions they have about you. What I don't like even more, is discussing these misconceptions in public. Though you may already know this, I thought I should start this letter from the problem itself.
 
I am sorry I behaved in this particular manner and that somewhere, I destroy both of us. Maybe I read more than I should have into what was being said. Whatever maybe the circumstance, I agree those cheating were completely unnecessary and uncivil. I am really, genuinely sorry about what happened and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Please give me a chance to make it up to you in person. Let's put this incident behind us and look at better things in the future.

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment