Sunday, May 6, 2018

biggest problem

you want to know what is your biggest problem nadd ?
you have the problem of putting other people first rather than yourself.
you have try to put yourself first so many times but it will always comes back in negative way.
you care too much about other people.
you love too much.
way too much.

even you know the problem of loving someone more is hurting you more.

the pain sometimes you keep just kill you slowly.
i wonder how it means of care when you don't care when i breakdown.
you can just walk out from the house like nothing happen.
how it calls care?

is it hard just to say sorry.
is it hard just to come and talk about it.

I saw he looks at me with hate.
I saw he looks at me without love.

even in the end I pulled down my ego saying sorry.
trying to make things ok.
even blaming myself over and over again.

even the one hurt is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment